CIRRUS DATA COVID-19 POLICY
Cirrus Data Solutions has implemented the following COVID-19 policy which is in effect and will remain in effect until further notice:
- All employees who will be working at any CDS Offices in US, EMEA, and APAC must be fully vaccinated.
- All employees attending in-person meetings with any CDS partner, customer, or vendors while representing CDS must be fully vaccinated.
- Fully vaccinated means that a single-dose vaccine or the second dose of a two-dose vaccine has been administered at least two weeks prior to any in-person meeting.
- All in-person travel on behalf of CDS must be approved by the employee’s manager.
- The manager approving travel is responsible for verifying that the above vaccination requirement is met. A copy of the Vaccination Record Card (for US employees) and the equivalent for EMEA/APAC must be filed with HR prior to travel authorization.
- For approved travel and for in-person meetings, CDS employees must adhere to the applicable local laws pertinent to COVID-19 prevention. This includes adhering to all face-covering requirements in addition to social distancing requirements in effect for all locations visited. Please research the local requirements thoroughly prior to booking travels.
- If required by the local laws of any destination location, COVID-19 testing requirements must be fulfilled prior to booking travel.