At the moment, we are seeking to fill the following positions:
Account Executive – West Coast
Cirrus Data solutions removes friction in optimizing block storage. The CDSI team is made up of the brightest business and technical minds out there, making your role at CDSI both energizing and rewarding. At CDSI, customers are #1 and we know from experience that winning together is the only way to go.
Cirrus Data Solutions helps organizations move data to the cloud, from the cloud, within a data center, and between data centers. You job is to find organizations that are planning to deal with these tasks, help them get the work done with less effort, downtime, and of course, less cost. Typical data migrations are slow and unpredictable, and Cirrus removes many of the migration barriers with our Patented technology that non-disruptively migrates data.
Our focus is on the people that can produce extraordinary results. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity and excited by the prospect of a challenge. Bottom line, if you have a limitless drive and like to win, we want to talk to you!
- Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
- Actively leverage social media to attract and develop leads
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth working with a mix of accounts
- Present Cirrus Data Solutions within complex data center design environments
- Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Provide CDSI. management with feedback about the local market opportunity and identification of new business opportunities and channel partnerships
- 5 years Tech sales experience (selling either IT Infrastructure or SaaS)
- Consistent track record landing net “new logos”. WE NEED HUNTERS.
- Strang social media presence
- Strong track record of performance selling to End User Fortune 1000
- Understanding and experience working with channel
- Consistent overachievement
- Highly driven, goal oriented “get it done” attitude
- Experience selling a complex solution
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Company Details
Cirrus Data Solutions Inc. (Cirrus Data) is a privately-held developer of enterprise-class technology solutions for automated data management and optimization. Founded in 2011 by brothers Wai and Wayne Lam, storage experts with decades of innovation and success in backup and data recovery, the company employs an elite team of R&D, engineering, and management professionals to drive its vision. Together, the team holds 25 patents, 6 of them centered on Cirrus Data’s groundbreaking Transparent Datapath Intercept (TDI) technology. Cirrus Data develops market-leading data management solutions with the Data Galaxy that install within minutes for fast, simple, uninterrupted data management with zero downtime to help organizations achieve their data optimization goals.
Cirrus Data Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.