At the moment, we are seeking to fill the following position:
Senior Project Manager
Cirrus Data Solutions Inc. is a market leader in data management for on premise and cloud storage solutions. Adopted by all of the major storage OEM vendors we strive to deliver a flawless outcome for our customers and partners. Reporting to the Vice President of Technology, this role will be strategic to successfully managing ongoing projects and winning future enterprise projects.
About the role
You love to challenge the status quo. You thrive on exceeding goals, always making things better and ensuring the best outcome for your team. Bring that passion to Cirrus Data Solutions Inc. and join us on a mission to help our customers deliver large, complex, high profile and outcome driven results from our migration projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll work alongside a highly skilled technical support team as you drive innovation and business outcomes forward. You’ll roll up your sleeves as you coordinate the delivery and completion of migration projects, defining performance and results. When you get into the driver’s seat of this role, you will show your expertise in determining time frames, allotment of staffing and funding resources and leading others in the organization to make meaningful process improvements. This is a career changing opportunity!
As a Senior Project Manager and integral member of our dedicated project team, you’ll shift scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation to a gear you didn’t even know you have. You’ll take on tough challenges and create innovative solutions. Along the way, you’ll grow and develop at a pace that energizes your career while you do your life’s best work.
- Lead or help develop program or project scope statements, in consultation with applicable stakeholders (e.g., program / project charter, Statement of Work, Business Vision Document)
- Work with resource managers and senior management to drive the identification of the skills, duration and effort required for successful project execution
- Collect, analyze and maintain financial forecast information (e.g., labor, hardware, software, delivery partners), using input from applicable sources to ensure profitability
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements
- Establish / apply quality objectives, criteria, standards and levels using appropriate quality management methods, with stakeholder input (e.g., key performance indicators, scope definition, project milestones etc.)
- Develop, communicate and implement program / project risk / issue management plans and strategies (e.g., mitigation, avoidance, transfer, acceptance)
- Lead coordination and completion of projects across various functional areas
- Monitor and control projects ensuring efficient utilization of project resources
- Participate and promote the use of lean and continuous improvement tools
- Significant enterprise level project management and delivery experience, with an emphasis on business change and process innovation
- Experience with data migration methodologies and impact on mission critical customer environments
- Project Manager qualification
- Six Sigma qualification
- Previous experience working within a large organisational matrixed environment
- Previous experience working within IT infrastructure refresh or large-scale storage/data migration projects
- Experience working alongside technology teams in a business change or operations capacity
Additional Company Details: We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, origin, veteran, or disability status.
If you are passionate about storage technology and are interested in joining our growing team, please apply on LinkedIn.